Table of Contents
The UNC Wilmington Seahawks (4-3) will look to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the North Texas Mean Green (5-1) at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday, November 27, 2022 as 9-point underdogs. The Mean Green have won four games in a row. The over/under is 117 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mean Green vs. Seahawks
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FloSports
- Location: Nassau, Bahamas
- Arena: Baha Mar Convention Center
North Texas Betting Stats & Information
- North Texas has won all three games when favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Mean Green have not played a game with moneyline odds of -460 or shorter.
- The Mean Green are 3-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Seahawks are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 9 points or more this season.
- The average point total for North Texas’ games this season is 5.5 fewer points than the over/under of 117 in this matchup.
UNC Wilmington Betting Stats & Info
- UNC Wilmington has been underdogs in five games this season and won two (40%) of those contests.
- The Seahawks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +354 odds on them winning this game.
- The Seahawks are 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Seahawks have a 1-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 9 points or more this season.
- The average point total for UNC Wilmington this year is 17.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
North Texas vs. UNC Wilmington Season Stat Comparison
|North Texas Rank||North Texas AVG||UNC Wilmington AVG||UNC Wilmington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Texas Mean Green Leaders
- Tylor Perry leads the Mean Green in points and assists per game, scoring 19.5 points and distributing 2.8 assists.
- North Texas’ best rebounder is Aaron Scott, who averages 5.7 boards per game in addition to his 5.8 PPG average.
- Perry leads the Mean Green in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
UNC Wilmington Seahawks Leaders
- Trazarien White sits on top of the Seahawks leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 12.7 points and 4.6 rebounds per game.
- Jamarii Thomas notches more assists than any other UNC Wilmington player with 2.3 per game. He also scores 7.4 points and grabs 2.6 rebounds per game.
- Eric Van Der Heijden is consistent from distance and leads the Seahawks with 1.6 made threes per game.