Table of Contents
The Robert Morris Colonials (2-4) will attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they host the South Alabama Jaguars (2-4) on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at Enmarket Arena as 6-point underdogs. The game airs at 2:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 138.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Jaguars vs. Colonials
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 2:30 PM ET
- Location: Savannah, Georgia
- Arena: Enmarket Arena
South Alabama Betting Stats & Information
- The Jaguars’ ATS record is 5-0-0 this season.
- The Colonials are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this season.
- South Alabama’s average point total in matchups this season is 136.8, 1.2 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
Robert Morris Betting Stats & Info
- The Colonials are 2-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Colonials have a 2-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Robert Morris this season is 4.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
South Alabama vs. Robert Morris Season Stat Comparison
|South Alabama Rank||South Alabama AVG||Robert Morris AVG||Robert Morris Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
South Alabama Jaguars Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Jaguars is Isaiah Moore, who scores 19.5 points and dishes out six assists per game.
- South Alabama’s best rebounder is Kevin Samuel, who averages nine boards per game in addition to his 11.7 PPG average.
- Owen White leads the Jaguars in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Robert Morris Colonials Leaders
- Enoch Cheeks is at the top of the Colonials scoring leaderboard with 16.8 points per game. He also pulls down 4.2 rebounds and averages 3.2 assists per game.
- Robert Morris’ leader in rebounds is Kahliel Spear with 8.2 per game, and its leader in assists is Michael Green III with five per game.
- Josh Corbin is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Colonials, hitting 3.5 threes per game.