Table of Contents
The Towson Tigers (6-1) hit the court against the Mercer Bears (4-3) as 4.5-point favorites on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 133.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Bears
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Savannah, Georgia
- Arena: Enmarket Arena
Towson Betting Stats & Information
- Towson has won 83.3% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (5-1).
- The Tigers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -196 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Tigers have put together a 4-3-0 record against the spread.
- The Bears are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Towson’s average point total in matchups this season is 132.7, 0.8 points below the total in this game.
Mercer Betting Stats & Info
- Mercer has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bears have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +164 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bears are 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bears are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or greater this season.
- The average point total for Mercer this year is 17.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Towson vs. Mercer Season Stat Comparison
|Towson Rank||Towson AVG||Mercer AVG||Mercer Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Towson Tigers Leaders
- The Tigers leader in rebounds and assist is Cameron Holden, who pulls down 6.6 rebounds and gives out 4.6 assists per game along with scoring 13.7 points per contest.
- Nicolas Timberlake is Towson’s leading scorer, tallying 16.6 per game while tacking on 4.3 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Timberlake leads the Tigers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Mercer Bears Leaders
- Kamar Robertson sits at the top of the Bears scoring leaderboard with 13.4 points per game. He also pulls down 3.3 rebounds and racks up 1.7 assists per game.
- Mercer’s leader in rebounds is David Craig with 7.3 per game, and its leader in assists is Luis Hurtado with 5.6 per game.
- Robertson is reliable from distance and leads the Bears with 2.1 made threes per game.