Table of Contents
Bookmakers have posted plenty of player prop betting options for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Trevor Siemian, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX. Siemian’s Chicago Bears (3-8) and the New York Jets (6-4) go toe-to-toe in a Week 12 matchup from MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Trevor Siemian Player Props vs. New York
- Matchup: Chicago Bears at New York Jets
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 27, 2022
Trevor Siemian Passing Stats
- Siemian racked up 1,154 passing yards (192.3 per game) with a 57.4% completion percentage last year (108-of-188), while throwing for 11 touchdowns with three interceptions.
- He also carried the ball nine times for 20 yards and one touchdown, averaging 3.3 yards per game.
- This week Siemian will face what was the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense last season (259.4 yards allowed per game).
- The Jets gave up 28 touchdowns through the air (1.6 per game) last season. They were 20th in the league in that category.
- Opposing quarterbacks tossed seven interceptions against the Jets last season (0.4 per game). The Jets’ defense was ranked 30th in that category.
Against New York
- Siemian’s zero passing yards one matchup against the Jets are equal to his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Siemian did not throw a touchdown pass in that contest against the Jets.
Last Season Stats: Bears vs. Jets
- The Bears scored 18.3 points per game last season, 11.3 fewer than the Jets allowed per matchup (29.6).
- The Bears averaged 90.2 fewer yards per game (307.4) than the Jets gave up per contest (397.6) last season.
- Last year the Bears averaged 188.6 yards per game through the air, 70.8 fewer than the Jets allowed per outing (259.4).
- Last year the Bears rushed for 19.6 fewer yards per game (118.7) than the Jets allowed per contest (138.3).
- The Bears turned the ball over 29 times last season, 15 more turnovers than the Jets forced (14).