Table of Contents
The UCF Knights (5-1) and the Miami Hurricanes (5-1) hit the court in a matchup bookmakers have posted as a pick ’em at Addition Financial Arena on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 131 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Knights vs. Hurricanes
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Arena: Addition Financial Arena
UCF Betting Stats & Information
- UCF has won 75% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (3-1).
- The Knights have not played as a moneyline favorite of -107 or shorter.
- The Knights’ ATS record is 5-1-0 this season.
- The average point total in UCF’s games this season is 1.5 fewer points than the over/under of 131 in this matchup.
Miami Betting Stats & Info
- Miami lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Hurricanes have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -113 odds on them winning this game.
- The Hurricanes are 2-4-0 against the spread this year.
- Miami’s games this season have averaged a total of 140.7 points, 9.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
UCF vs. Miami Season Stat Comparison
|UCF Rank||UCF AVG||Miami AVG||Miami Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UCF Knights Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Knights is Taylor Hendricks, who puts up 15.8 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- UCF’s best passer is Jayhlon Young, who averages four assists per game to go with his 7.7 PPG scoring average.
- The Knights get the most three-point shooting production out of Hendricks, who makes 1.8 threes per game.
Miami Hurricanes Leaders
- Isaiah Wong scores 14.3 points and adds 3.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Hurricanes’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Norchad Omier is at the top of the Miami rebounding leaderboard with 10.2 rebounds per game. He also racks up 14 points and tacks on 1.5 assists per game.
- Nijel Pack is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Hurricanes, hitting 1.8 threes per game.