Table of Contents
The UMass-Lowell River Hawks (5-1) are heavily favored (-14) to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Stonehill Skyhawks (2-5) at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at Costello Athletic Center. The matchup has an over/under of 149.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for River Hawks vs. Skyhawks
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Lowell, Massachusetts
- Arena: Costello Athletic Center
UMass-Lowell Betting Stats & Information
- UMass-Lowell has won all three games when favored on the moneyline this season.
- The River Hawks have not played a game with moneyline odds of -1250 or shorter.
- The River Hawks are 3-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Skyhawks have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 14 points or more this season (0-1).
- UMass-Lowell’s average point total in matchups this year is 150.7, 1.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Stonehill Betting Stats & Info
- Stonehill has been underdogs in six games this season and won two (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Skyhawks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +700 odds on them winning this game.
- The Skyhawks’ ATS record is 3-2-1 this year.
- The Skyhawks are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 14-point underdogs.
- Stonehill’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 158.6 points, 9.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
UMass-Lowell vs. Stonehill Season Stat Comparison
|UMass-Lowell Rank||UMass-Lowell AVG||Stonehill AVG||Stonehill Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UMass-Lowell River Hawks Leaders
- Abdoul Karim Coulibaly leads the River Hawks in scoring and rebounding, tallying 16 points and 9 boards per game.
- UMass-Lowell’s best passer is Ayinde Hikim, who averages 4.5 assists per game to go with his 11 PPG scoring average.
- The River Hawks get the most three-point shooting production out of Allin Blunt, who makes 1.3 threes per game.
Stonehill Skyhawks Leaders
- Andrew Sims sits atop the Skyhawks leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 17.4 points and 4.7 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Burnett’s assist statline leads Stonehill; he racks up 2.4 assists per game.
- Shamir Johnson is dependable from distance and leads the Skyhawks with 2.4 made threes per game.