Table of Contents
The Wagner Seahawks (3-2) take the court against the NJIT Highlanders (1-4) as only 2-point favorites on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under is 125.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Seahawks vs. Highlanders
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Newark, New Jersey
- Arena: NJIT Wellness and Events Center
Wagner Betting Stats & Information
- Wagner has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Seahawks have not played as a moneyline favorite of -135 or shorter.
- The Seahawks are 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Highlanders have a 2-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- Wagner’s average point total in matchups this season is 135, 9.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
NJIT Betting Stats & Info
- This season, NJIT has won one out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Highlanders have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +115 odds on them winning this game.
- The Highlanders are 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Highlanders have a 2-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- The average point total for NJIT this year is 3.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Wagner vs. NJIT Season Stat Comparison
|Wagner Rank||Wagner AVG||NJIT AVG||NJIT Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wagner Seahawks Leaders
- Zaire Williams leads the Seahawks in scoring, tallying 14.3 points per game to go with 3.7 rebounds and 0.7 assists.
- Brandon Brown leads Wagner in rebounding, averaging 9.6 per game, while Delonnie Hunt leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.6 in each contest.
- The Seahawks get the most three-point shooting production out of Williams, who knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
NJIT Highlanders Leaders
- Miles Coleman averages 20.2 points per game to be the top scorer for the Highlanders.
- The NJIT leaders in rebounding and assists are Souleymane Diakite with 7.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.8 points and 1.4 assists per game) and Raheim Sullivan with 2.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 5.4 points and 3.8 rebounds per game).
- Coleman is consistent from three-point range and leads the Highlanders with 3.2 made threes per game.