Table of Contents
The Utah Jazz (12-10) will attempt to halt a four-game losing streak when they host the Chicago Bulls (8-11) on Monday, November 28, 2022 at Vivint Arena as just 2.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI and SportsNet RM. The matchup has an over/under set at 234.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Jazz vs. Bulls
- Game Day: Monday, November 28, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI and SportsNet RM
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Arena: Vivint Arena
Jazz Betting Stats & Information
- The Jazz have a 2-4 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 33.3% of those games).
- Utah has a record of 2-3 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -139 or shorter (winning 40%).
- The Jazz’s ATS record is 13-9-0 this season.
- The Jazz have a 1-5 record against the spread in games they were favored by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Utah’s games this year is 1.8 fewer points than the over/under of 234.5 in this matchup.
- The teams have hit the over in 12 of the Jazz’s 19 games with a set total.
Chicago Betting Stats & Info
- The Bulls have won five, or 38.5%, of the 13 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Chicago has won four of its seven games when it is the underdog by at least +117 on the moneyline.
- The Bulls have put together a 10-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulls have an ATS record of 6-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Chicago this year is 10.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- This year, Bulls games have hit the over eight times.
Jazz vs. Bulls Season Stat Comparison
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah Jazz Leaders
- The Jazz get 21.7 points, 8.4 rebounds and 2.3 assists from Lauri Markkanen.
- Mike Conley contributes with 2.4 boards and 7.9 assists per game in addition to his 10.2 PPG scoring average.
- Malik Beasley makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Jazz, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.3 per contest.
Chicago Bulls Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan’s statline this season includes 26.2 points, 4.5 assists and 4.2 rebounds per game.
- Nikola Vucevic’s statline of 11.5 rebounds, 15.5 points and 3.2 assists adds to the team’s output.
- Zach LaVine is dependable from three-point range with 3.1 made threes per game.