The Denver Broncos (3-8) enter a matchup with the Baltimore Ravens (7-4) on Sunday, December 4, 2022 at M&T Bank Stadium on a three-game losing streak.
The Broncos are expected to lose (currently +8) versus the Ravens (with an over/under of 38.5 points).
Game Info, Betting Lines for Baltimore Ravens vs. Denver Broncos
- Game Day: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: M&T Bank Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Ravens
- The Ravens have a 5-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Ravens are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- Ravens games have gone over the point total on four of 11 occasions (36.4%).
Stats & Insights for Ravens
- Offensively, the Ravens rank 11th in the NFL with 356.1 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 15th in total defense (335.8 yards allowed per contest).
- The Ravens rank eighth in scoring offense (25 points per game) and 12th in scoring defense (20.6 points allowed per game) this season.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Ravens rank 26th in the NFL with 193.4 passing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 27th in passing yards allowed per contest (253.8).
- The Ravens have been a tough matchup for opposing teams in the running game, as they rank top-five in both rushing offense (second-best with 162.7 rushing yards per game) and rushing defense (second-best with 82 rushing yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Ravens have been making things happen on both sides of the ball on third down this season, as they rank fifth-best in third-down percentage (45.7%) and second-best in third-down defense (32.6% third-down conversion rate allowed).
- This season, the Ravens are accumulating 5.9 yards per play (ninth in the league), while allowing 5.8 per play on the defensive side of the ball (17th in the NFL).
- With 20 forced turnovers (second in NFL) against 12 turnovers committed (eighth in NFL), the Ravens’ +8 turnover margin is the second-best in the NFL.
Ravens’ Best Players
- Lamar Jackson: 2,231 PASS YDS / 202.8 YPG / 62.1% / 17 TD / 7 INT / 111 CAR / 755 RUSH YDS / 3 TD
- Kenyan Drake: 85 CAR / 392 YDS / 43.6 YPG / 3 TD / 11 REC / 52 YDS / 5.8 YPG / 1 TD
- Mark Andrews: 52 REC / 601 YDS / 60.1 YPG / 5 TD
- Devin Duvernay: 29 REC / 344 YDS / 31.3 YPG / 3 TD
- Demarcus Robinson: 26 REC / 297 YDS / 27 YPG / 1 TD
- Justin Houston: 16 TKL / 7 TFL / 9 SACK / 1 INT / 1 PD
- Roquan Smith: 103 TKL / 5 TFL / 3.5 SACK / 2 INT / 3 PD
- Marlon Humphrey: 43 TKL / 3 TFL / 2 SACK / 3 INT / 6 PD
Betting Insights for Broncos
- The Broncos’ ATS record is 3-8-0 this year.
- In Broncos 11 games with a set total, one has hit the over (9.1%).
Stats & Insights for Broncos
- The Broncos have been dominant on the defensive side of the ball, surrendering just 306.4 total yards per contest (third-best). Offensively, they rank 26th by piling up 319.1 total yards per game.
- While the Broncos’ offense has had trouble moving the chains, ranking worst with 14.3 points per game, their defense ranks third-best with only 17.6 points ceded per contest.
- The Broncos’ pass defense has been leading the charge for the team, as they rank third-best in the NFL with 184.7 passing yards allowed per game. In terms of offense, they are compiling 214.8 passing yards per game, which ranks 20th.
- The Broncos are accumulating 104.3 rushing yards per contest on offense this season (24th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are allowing 121.6 rushing yards per contest (19th-ranked) on defense.
- The Broncos rank third-worst in third-down conversion rate (28.2%), but at least they’ve been dominating on defense, ranking third-best in third-down rate surrendered (32.7%).
- The Broncos have been dominant on defense in terms of yards per play, giving up only 5.1 (second-best). Offensively, they rank 26th in the NFL by racking up 5.3 yards per play.
- After forcing 11 turnovers (25th in NFL) and turning the ball over 12 times (eighth in NFL) this season, the Broncos sport the 22nd-ranked turnover margin of -1.
Best Players for Broncos
- Russell Wilson: 2,369 PASS YDS / 236.9 YPG / 58.9% / 8 TD / 5 INT / 35 CAR / 137 RUSH YDS / 1 TD
- Latavius Murray: 87 CAR / 358 YDS / 51.1 YPG / 4 TD / 13 REC / 70 YDS / 10 YPG / 0 TD
- Courtland Sutton: 52 REC / 688 YDS / 62.5 YPG / 1 TD
- Jerry Jeudy: 30 REC / 449 YDS / 49.9 YPG / 3 TD
- Kendall Hinton: 18 REC / 262 YDS / 29.1 YPG / 0 TD
- Dre’Mont Jones: 40 TKL / 8 TFL / 5.5 SACK
- Alex Singleton: 84 TKL / 5 TFL / 3 PD
- Justin Simmons: 34 TKL / 1 INT / 2 PD