The Clemson Tigers (5-2) face the Penn State Nittany Lions (6-1) as only 1-point favorites on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 134.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Nittany Lions
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Clemson, South Carolina
- Arena: Littlejohn Coliseum
Clemson vs Penn State Betting Information
Clemson Betting Stats & Information
- Clemson has a 5-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 83.3% of those games).
- The Tigers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -112 or shorter.
- The Tigers are 2-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Nittany Lions are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average total in Clemson’s games this season is 0.4 more points than the over/under of 134.5 in this game.
Penn State Betting Stats & Info
- Penn State lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Nittany Lions have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -108 odds on them winning this game.
- The Nittany Lions have a 5-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Nittany Lions are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or greater this season.
- The average total for Penn State’s games this year is 2.4 more points than the point total of 134.5 for this outing.
Clemson vs. Penn State Season Stat Comparison
||Penn State AVG
||Penn State Rank
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Clemson Tigers Leaders
- The Tigers leader in points and assists is Chase Hunter, who scores 16.6 points per game to go with 5.3 assists.
- Hunter Tyson is Clemson’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 8.7 boards in each contest while scoring 12.7 points per game.
- Hunter makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
Penn State Nittany Lions Leaders
- Jalen Pickett is atop nearly all of the Nittany Lions’ leaderboards by putting up 15.1 points, 6.6 rebounds and 7.6 assists per game.
- Andrew Funk averages 2.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Nittany Lions.