Table of Contents
The Jackson State Tigers (0-5) are underdogs (+3.5) as they attempt to end a five-game losing streak when they visit the Miami (OH) RedHawks (2-4) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at Millett Hall. The point total in the matchup is set at 147.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for RedHawks vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Oxford, Ohio
- Arena: Millett Hall
Miami (OH) Betting Stats & Information
- Miami (OH) has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The RedHawks have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -175 or shorter.
- The RedHawks have covered the spread twice in five opportunities this season.
- When they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year, the Tigers are 3-1 against the spread.
- The average point total in Miami (OH)’s games this season is 0.3 fewer points than the total of 147.5 in this matchup.
Jackson State Betting Stats & Info
- Jackson State has been the underdog in five games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +145.
- The Tigers have a 3-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Tigers have a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The average total in Jackson State’s games this season is 3.9 more points than the point total of 147.5 in this outing.
Miami (OH) vs. Jackson State Season Stat Comparison
|Miami (OH) Rank||Miami (OH) AVG||Jackson State AVG||Jackson State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami (OH) RedHawks Leaders
- The RedHawks leader in points and assists is Mekhi Lairy, who puts up 17.2 points per game along with four assists.
- Miami (OH)’s best rebounder is Julian Lewis, who averages 6.5 boards per game in addition to his 12 PPG average.
- Billy Smith leads the RedHawks in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Jackson State Tigers Leaders
- Ken Evans racks up 15.2 points per game to be the top scorer for the Tigers.
- Jackson State’s leader in rebounds is Trace Young with seven per game, and its leader in assists is Chase Adams with 2.8 per game.
- Young hits 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Tigers.