Table of Contents
The UTEP Miners (5-1) are 5-point underdogs as they attempt to continue a five-game win streak when they visit the New Mexico State Aggies (2-2) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at Pan American Center. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 132.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Miners
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Arena: Pan American Center
|New Mexico State||-5||132.5|
New Mexico State Betting Stats & Information
- New Mexico State finished with a 19-6 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 76% of those games).
- New Mexico State had a record of 14-3 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -207 or shorter last year (82.4%).
- The Aggies were 19-12-0 against the spread last season.
- The Aggies went 9-8 as 5-point favorites or greater last season.
- The average point total for New Mexico State’s games last year was 4.6 more points than the total of 132.5 in this matchup.
UTEP Betting Stats & Info
- UTEP lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Miners have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +175 moneyline set for this game.
- The Miners have a 4-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Miners are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for UTEP this year is 5.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
New Mexico State vs. UTEP Last Season Stat Comparison
|New Mexico State Rank||New Mexico State AVG||UTEP AVG||UTEP Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Mexico State Aggies Leaders
- Teddy Allen scored 19.6 points and grabbed 6.7 boards per game last season.
- Jabari Rice averaged 3.2 assists per game while also scoring 11.9 points per contest.
- Allen hit an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
UTEP Miners Leaders
- Tae Hardy puts up 11.8 points per game to be the top scorer for the Miners.
- The UTEP leaders in rebounding and assists are Ze’Rik Onyema with 6.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.7 points and 0.3 assists per game) and Shamar Givance with three assists per game (he also tacks on 7.5 points and 3.3 rebounds per game).
- Hardy knocks down one three-pointer per game, the most on the Miners.