Table of Contents
The top-ranked team in the NFC East, the Philadelphia Eagles (10-1), host the No. 1 team from the AFC South, the Tennessee Titans (7-4), at Lincoln Financial Field on Sunday, December 4, 2022.
The Eagles are the favorites (-5.5) in their matchup versus the Titans, with the over/under at 44.5 points. (On the moneyline, the Eagles are -242 and the Titans are +197.)
Game Info, Betting Lines for Philadelphia Eagles vs. Tennessee Titans
- Game Day: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Lincoln Financial Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Eagles
- The Eagles have posted a 6-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 5.5 points or more, the Eagles have a 5-5 record against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in seven of the Eagles’ 11 games with a set total.
Stats & Insights for Eagles
- The Eagles have been a tough opponent for opposing teams, as they rank top-five in both total offense (fourth-best with 382.4 yards per game) and total defense (second-best with 304.2 yards allowed per game) this season.
- Offensively, the Eagles have been a top-five unit, ranking third-best in the NFL by totaling 27.5 points per game. They rank ninth on defense (19.6 points allowed per game).
- The Eagles rank 17th in passing yards this season (219.8 per game), but they’ve been playing really well on the defensive side of the ball, ranking second-best in the NFL with 183.5 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Eagles rank 18th in run defense this year (120.7 rushing yards allowed per game), but they’ve been thriving on the offensive side of the ball, ranking third-best in the NFL with 162.5 rushing yards per game.
- The Eagles rank 15th in third-down defense this season (39.1% third-down percentage allowed), but they’ve been shining on offense, ranking third-best in the NFL with a 47.2% third-down percentage.
- This season, the Eagles are accumulating 6 yards per play on offense (sixth in the league), while sporting the third-best yards per play on defense in the NFL (5.2).
- The Eagles have the best turnover margin in the league at +12, forcing 22 turnovers (first in NFL) while turning it over 10 times (third in NFL).
Eagles’ Best Players
- Jalen Hurts: 2,560 PASS YDS / 232.7 YPG / 67.3% / 17 TD / 3 INT / 127 CAR / 597 RUSH YDS / 8 TD
- Miles Sanders: 177 CAR / 900 YDS / 81.8 YPG / 8 TD / 15 REC / 60 YDS / 5.5 YPG / 0 TD
- A.J. Brown: 53 REC / 831 YDS / 75.5 YPG / 7 TD
- DeVonta Smith: 56 REC / 609 YDS / 55.4 YPG / 3 TD
- Quez Watkins: 17 REC / 259 YDS / 23.5 YPG / 3 TD
- Haason Reddick: 31 TKL / 6 TFL / 8 SACK / 2 PD
- T.J. Edwards: 103 TKL / 7 TFL / 2 SACK / 5 PD
- Chauncey Gardner-Johnson: 60 TKL / 4 TFL / 1 SACK / 6 INT / 8 PD
Betting Insights for Titans
- The Titans have an 8-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Titans are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season.
- The Titans have gone over in three of their 11 games with a set total (27.3%).
Stats & Insights for Titans
- The Titans’ offense has been a bottom-five unit in total offense this season, generating 298.8 total yards per game, which ranks fourth-worst in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 21st with 351.3 total yards surrendered per contest.
- From an offensive perspective, the Titans are posting 19 points per game (26th-ranked). They rank eighth in the NFL on the other side of the ball (18.6 points allowed per game).
- In terms of passing, this season has been hard for the Titans on both offense and defense, as they are putting up just 175.9 passing yards per contest (fourth-worst) and allowing 266.7 passing yards per game (third-worst).
- The Titans’ run defense has been leading the charge for the team, as they rank third-best in the NFL with 84.5 rushing yards surrendered per contest. In terms of offense, they are compiling 122.9 rushing yards per game, which ranks 12th.
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Titans are bottom-five on third down, producing a 36.7% third-down conversion percentage (fifth-worst). Fortunately, they are thriving on defense, allowing a 30.7% third-down rate (best).
- From an offensive angle, the Titans are posting 5.6 yards per play (19th-ranked). They rank 15th in the NFL on defense (5.7 yards surrendered per play).
- After forcing 13 turnovers (19th in NFL) and turning the ball over 11 times (fourth in NFL) this season, the Titans own the ninth-ranked turnover margin of +2.
Best Players for Titans
- Ryan Tannehill: 1,976 PASS YDS / 219.6 YPG / 65% / 10 TD / 4 INT
- Derrick Henry: 247 CAR / 1,048 YDS / 95.3 YPG / 10 TD / 21 REC / 278 YDS / 25.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Dontrell Hilliard: 21 CAR / 143 YDS / 14.3 YPG / 0 TD / 19 REC / 163 YDS / 16.3 YPG / 4 TD
- Robert Woods: 32 REC / 351 YDS / 31.9 YPG / 1 TD
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine: 18 REC / 343 YDS / 31.2 YPG / 2 TD
- Treylon Burks: 24 REC / 334 YDS / 47.7 YPG / 0 TD
- Denico Autry: 20 TKL / 6 TFL / 7 SACK / 2 PD
- David Long: 85 TKL / 7 TFL / 2 INT / 5 PD