The Phoenix Suns (13-6) visit the Sacramento Kings (10-8) after losing three straight road games. The Suns are favored by only 1 point in the matchup, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on Monday, November 28, 2022. The point total for the matchup is set at 233.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Suns vs. Kings
- Game Day: Monday, November 28, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CA and BSAZ
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: Golden 1 Center
Suns Betting Stats & Information
- The Suns have gone 11-5 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 68.8% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -111 or shorter, Phoenix has gone 11-5 (68.8% win percentage).
- The Suns are 11-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Suns have an 8-8 record against the spread this season when favored by 1 point or more.
- The average total Phoenix has had set in games this year is 10.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The Suns have hit the over in seven of their 18 games with a set total (38.9%).
Sacramento Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Kings have won four out of the 11 games, or 36.4%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Sacramento has a record of 4-7, a 36.4% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by -109 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Kings are 12-6-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Kings have gone 8-3 against the spread.
- The average point total for Sacramento this year is 3.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- This season, eight of the Kings’ games have gone over the point total.
Suns vs. Kings Season Stat Comparison
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Phoenix Suns Leaders
- The Suns active leader in points and assists this season is Devin Booker, who puts up 27.1 points per game along with 5.8 assists.
- Deandre Ayton scores 16.2 points per game while adding 9.5 rebounds and 2.2 assists for the Suns.
- Booker leads active Suns in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Sacramento Kings Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis averages 16.9 points per game. He also pulls down 11.1 rebounds and dishes out 6.2 assists per game.
- De’Aaron Fox averages 25.1 points, 4.9 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game.
- Kevin Huerter is dependable from three-point range with 3.4 made threes per game.