Table of Contents
The Santa Clara Broncos (5-2) take on the Wyoming Cowboys (3-3) as 7-point favorites on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 139.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Broncos vs. Cowboys
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Taylorsville, Utah
- Arena: Lifetime Activities Center-Bruin Arena
Santa Clara Betting Stats & Information
- Santa Clara has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Broncos have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -279 or shorter.
- The Broncos’ ATS record is 4-2-0 this season.
- The average over/under Santa Clara has had set in matchups this season is 0.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
Wyoming Betting Stats & Info
- Wyoming lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Cowboys have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +233 odds on them winning this game.
- The Cowboys have not covered the spread in a game yet this season in five opportunities.
- The average over/under for Wyoming’s games this season is 0.3 more points than the point total of 139.5 for this outing.
Santa Clara vs. Wyoming Season Stat Comparison
|Santa Clara Rank||Santa Clara AVG||Wyoming AVG||Wyoming Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Santa Clara Broncos Leaders
- The Broncos leader in points and rebounds is Brandin Podziemski, who scores 19.9 points and grabs 10 boards per game.
- Santa Clara’s best passer is Parker Braun, who averages 3.3 assists per game to go with his 7.7 PPG scoring average.
- Podziemski makes more threes per game than any other member of the Broncos, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
Wyoming Cowboys Leaders
- The Cowboys’ Hunter Maldonado racks up enough points (14.7 per game) and assists (3.3 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Hunter Thompson is at the top of the Wyoming rebounding leaderboard with 4.8 rebounds per game. He also notches 6.8 points and adds 1.5 assists per game.
- Brendan Wenzel knocks down 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cowboys.