Table of Contents
Stefon Diggs will have several player prop betting options available when he takes to the field on Thursday at 8:15 PM ET live on Amazon Prime Video. AFC East opponents square off in Week 13 when Diggs’ Buffalo Bills (8-3) take the field against the New England Patriots (6-5) at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Stefon Diggs Player Props vs. New England
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: December 1, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 82.5 (-115)
Stefon Diggs Receiving Stats
- Diggs’ team-high 1,110 yards receiving (100.9 per game) have come on 84 catches (119 targets) and he has scored nine touchdowns.
- So far this season, 28.5% of the 417 passes thrown by his team have gone Diggs’ way.
- He has accounted for 27.3% of his team’s 33 offensive touchdowns this season, with nine total.
Against New England
- Diggs’ 65.3 receiving yards per game in his three matchups against the Patriots are 17.2 fewer than his over/under for Thursday’s game.
- In three matchups against them, Diggs has gone over 82.5 yards receiving once.
- Diggs, in three matchups, had a touchdown catch once. But he did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- at Lions (11/24/2022): 8 receptions, 77 yards, 1 TDvs. Browns (11/20/2022): 4 receptions, 48 yards, 1 TDvs. Vikings (11/13/2022): 12 receptions, 128 yards