The No. 3 TCU Horned Frogs (12-0) and the No. 13 Kansas State Wildcats (9-3) will square off in the Big 12 Championship Game on Saturday, December 3, 2022.
The Horned Frogs are favored, but by less than a field goal (-2.5), versus the Wildcats. The over/under for this matchup is 62 points.
Game Info and Betting Lines for TCU vs. Kansas State
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Stadium: AT&T Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
TCU Betting Insights
- Kansas State has gone 9-3-0 ATS this season.
- Kansas State is 2-2 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in six of Kansas State’s 12 games with a set total.
TCU Stats & Insights
- TCU owns the 74th-ranked defense this year (383.5 yards allowed per game), and has been better on the other side of the ball, ranking 16th-best with a tally of 473.3 yards per game.
- TCU ranks 53rd in scoring defense this season (24.5 points allowed per game), but has been playing really well on offense, ranking fourth-best in the FBS with 41.3 points per game.
- On the offensive side of the ball, TCU has been a top-25 unit in terms of passing yards, ranking 25th-best in the FBS by averaging 274.8 per game. The Horned Frogs rank 88th on defense (239.2 passing yards allowed per game).
- TCU ranks 27th in run offense (198.5 rushing yards per game) and 60th in run defense (144.3 rushing yards allowed per game) this year.
- TCU is averaging a 42.8% third-down conversion rate on offense (37th in the FBS), and ranks 40th on defense with a 35.6% third-down conversion rate allowed.
- With 18 forced turnovers (46th in the FBS) against eight turnovers committed (fifth in the FBS), TCU’s +10 turnover margin is the eighth-best in college football.
TCU’s Best Players
- Max Duggan has compiled 3,070 yards (255.8 ypg) on 221-of-332 passing with 29 touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. In addition, he’s added 294 rushing yards (24.5 ypg) on 97 carries while scoring five touchdowns on the ground.
- Kendre Miller has carried the ball 199 times for a team-high 1,260 yards on the ground and has found the end zone 16 times.
- This season, Emari Demercado has carried the ball 86 times for 445 yards (37.1 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Quentin Johnston’s team-leading 764 yards as a receiver have come on 49 receptions (out of 80 targets) with five touchdowns.
- Taye Barber has hauled in 31 receptions totaling 567 yards, finding the end zone three times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Derius Davis has a total of 393 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 33 passes and scoring five touchdowns.
- Dee Winters has 6.5 sacks to pace the team, and also has 9.0 TFL and 57 tackles.
- Jamoi Hodge is the team’s tackle leader this year. He’s totaled 72 tackles, 9.0 TFL, 4.5 sacks, and one interception.
- Bud Clark has a team-leading four interceptions to go along with 25 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and four passes defended.
Kansas State Betting Insights
- Kansas State is 9-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Kansas State is a 2-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Kansas State has gone over in six of their 12 games with a set total (50%).
Kansas State Stats & Insights
- In terms of total yards, Kansas State ranks 41st in the FBS (421.5 total yards per game) and 46th on defense (357.3 total yards allowed per contest).
- Kansas State’s defense has been leading the charge for the team, as it ranks 14th-best in the FBS with 19.4 points allowed per contest. In terms of offense, it is generating 33.4 points per game, which ranks 34th.
- Kansas State ranks 92nd in the FBS with 211.5 passing yards per contest on offense, and it ranks 54th with 214.1 passing yards given up per game on the defensive side of the ball.
- Kansas State’s run defense ranks 56th in the FBS with 143.2 rushing yards surrendered per contest, but it has been bolstered by its offense, which ranks 17th-best by putting up 210.0 rushing yards per contest.
- From an offensive standpoint, Kansas State is posting a 39.8% third-down conversion percentage (60th-ranked). It ranks 39th in the FBS defensively (35.5% third-down rate allowed).
- Kansas State has produced 22 forced turnovers this season and have turned it over nine times, leading to a +13 turnover margin, which ranks fourth-best in the FBS.
Kansas State’s Best Players
- Adrian Martinez has thrown for 1,261 yards on 118-of-184 passing with six touchdowns and one interception this season. He has chipped on the ground, as well, with 615 yards and 10 rushing touchdowns.
- Deuce Vaughn has rushed for 1,295 yards on 245 carries so far this year while scoring seven times on the ground. He’s also added 40 catches, totaling 348 yards and three touchdowns through the air.
- Malik Knowles leads his squad with 679 receiving yards on 46 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Phillip Brooks has put together a 495-yard season so far with four touchdowns. He’s caught 35 passes on 66 targets.
- Kade Warner’s 36 catches (on 56 targets) have netted him 386 yards (32.2 ypg) and five touchdowns.
- Felix Anudike leads the team with 7.5 sacks, and also has 7.0 TFL and 37 tackles.
- Austin Moore is the team’s tackle leader this year. He’s collected 71 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception.
- Cincere Mason leads the team with three interceptions, while also recording 26 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended.