Table of Contents
The TCU Horned Frogs (5-1) are 7.5-point favorites as they look to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Providence Friars (5-2) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at Schollmaier Arena. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 136.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Horned Frogs vs. Friars
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Arena: Schollmaier Arena
TCU Betting Stats & Information
- TCU has won 66.7% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (2-1).
- The Horned Frogs have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -340 or shorter.
- The Horned Frogs have covered the spread twice in six opportunities this season.
- The average over/under TCU has had set in matchups this year is one more point than this outing’s point total.
Providence Betting Stats & Info
- Providence has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Friars have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +268.
- The Friars are 2-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Providence this season is 9.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
TCU vs. Providence Season Stat Comparison
|TCU Rank||TCU AVG||Providence AVG||Providence Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
TCU Horned Frogs Leaders
- The Horned Frogs scoring leader is Mike Miles, who averages 19.8 per contest to go with four rebounds and 3.8 assists.
- TCU’s leading rebounder is Eddie Lampkin Jr. averaging 6.5 boards per game and its best passer is Shahada Wells and his 4.5 assists per game.
- The Horned Frogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Miles, who knocks down 1.3 threes per game.
Providence Friars Leaders
- Bryce Hopkins sits atop the Friars leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 14.3 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Jared Bynum’s assist statline leads Providence; he dishes out 5.4 assists per game.
- Noah Locke is consistent from deep and leads the Friars with 2.3 made threes per game.