Table of Contents
The La Salle Explorers (3-3) host the Temple Owls (3-4) after winning three home games in a row. The Owls are favored by 5 points in the contest, which begins at 6:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 30, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is 134.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Owls vs. Explorers
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Tom Gola Arena
Temple Betting Stats & Information
- Temple has won 25% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (1-3).
- The Owls have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -230 or shorter.
- The Owls are 3-4-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this year, the Explorers are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average total Temple has had in its games this year is 6.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
La Salle Betting Stats & Info
- La Salle has been the underdog in three games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Explorers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +188 odds on them winning this game.
- The Explorers’ ATS record is 3-3-0 this season.
- The Explorers have a 1-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for La Salle this season is 2.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Temple vs. La Salle Season Stat Comparison
|Temple Rank||Temple AVG||La Salle AVG||La Salle Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Temple Owls Leaders
- Khalif Battle leads the Owls in scoring, tallying 18.7 points per game to go with 3.6 rebounds and 1.1 assists.
- Jamille Reynolds leads Temple in rebounding, averaging 6.7 per game, while Hysier Miller leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.4 in each contest.
- The Owls get the most three-point shooting production out of Battle, who makes 3.3 threes per game.
La Salle Explorers Leaders
- Josh Nickelberry averages 15.3 points per game and is the top scorer for the Explorers.
- The La Salle leaders in rebounding and assists are Hassan Drame with 5.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 11 points and 0.8 assists per game) and Khalil Brantley with four assists per game (he also tacks on 14.3 points and 4.7 rebounds per game).
- Nickelberry hits three three-pointers per game, the most on the Explorers.