Table of Contents
The Toledo Rockets (4-2) are 4-point favorites as they try to build on a three-game home win streak when they host the Richmond Spiders (3-3) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at Savage Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 145.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rockets vs. Spiders
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Toledo, Ohio
- Arena: Savage Arena
Toledo Betting Stats & Information
- Toledo has been the moneyline favorite five times this season. They’ve gone 3-2 in those games.
- The Rockets have not played as a moneyline favorite of -184 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Rockets have compiled a 4-2-0 record against the spread.
- The Spiders are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- The average point total in Toledo’s games this year is 21.3 more points than the over/under of 145.5 in this matchup.
Richmond Betting Stats & Info
- Richmond has won one of the three games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Spiders have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +153 moneyline set for this game.
- The Spiders’ ATS record is 4-2-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this year, the Spiders are 1-0 against the spread.
- Richmond’s games this year have averaged a total of 131 points, 14.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Toledo vs. Richmond Season Stat Comparison
|Toledo Rank||Toledo AVG||Richmond AVG||Richmond Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Toledo Rockets Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Rockets is Rayj Dennis, who scores 19 points and distributes 6.2 assists per game.
- Setric Millner Jr. leads Toledo in rebounding, grabbing eight boards per game while also scoring 16.2 points a contest.
- Dennis makes more threes per game than any other member of the Rockets, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
Richmond Spiders Leaders
- Tyler Burton puts up 17.8 points and 9.2 rebounds per game for the Spiders, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Richmond’s assist leader is Jason Nelson with four per game. He also averages 13 points per game and adds 3.3 rebounds per game.
- Jason Roche is consistent from deep and leads the Spiders with 2.3 made threes per game.