Table of Contents
The Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (3-5) are favored (by 5.5 points) to stop a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Hartford Hawks (3-6) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 148.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Knights vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: West Hartford, Connecticut
- Arena: Chase Arena at Reich Family Pavilion
Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Stats & Information
- Fairleigh Dickinson has won 66.7% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (2-1).
- The Knights have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -227 or shorter.
- The Knights have covered the spread once in seven opportunities this season.
- The Hawks are 0-6 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or greater this season.
- Fairleigh Dickinson’s average total in matchups this year has been 162.3, 13.8 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Hartford Betting Stats & Info
- Hartford has been the underdog in six games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Hawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +185.
- The Hawks have not covered the spread in a game yet this season (0-6-0).
- The Hawks are 0-6 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for Hartford’s games this year is 10.9 fewer points than the point total of 148.5 in this outing.
Fairleigh Dickinson vs. Hartford Season Stat Comparison
|Fairleigh Dickinson Rank||Fairleigh Dickinson AVG||Hartford AVG||Hartford Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Fairleigh Dickinson Knights Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Knights is Demetre Roberts, who scores 16.8 points and distributes 4.3 assists per game.
- Sean Moore leads Fairleigh Dickinson in rebounding, pulling down 6.3 rebounds per game while also scoring 5 points a contest.
- Roberts leads the Knights in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Hartford Hawks Leaders
- Briggs McClain puts up 16.9 points per game to be the top scorer for the Hawks.
- Pano Pavlidis puts up a stat line of 7.7 rebounds, 9 points and 1.3 assists per game for Hartford to take the top rebound spot on the team. Michael Dunne holds the top spot for assists with 3.6 per game, adding 7.6 points and 3.2 rebounds per outing.
- Dunne is reliable from three-point range and leads the Hawks with 1.9 made threes per game.