Table of Contents
The Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-3) take the court against the Boston College Eagles (5-2) as 6-point favorites on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 9:15 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 130.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cornhuskers vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 9:15 PM ET
- Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
- Arena: Pinnacle Bank Arena
Nebraska Betting Stats & Information
- Nebraska has won all four games when the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Cornhuskers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -218 or shorter.
- The Cornhuskers have covered the spread twice in seven opportunities this season.
- The average over/under Nebraska has had in its games this season is 2.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Boston College Betting Stats & Info
- Boston College has won both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +182 odds on them winning this game.
- The Eagles have covered the spread twice in seven opportunities this year.
- The average total for Boston College’s games this year is 4.1 fewer points than the point total of 130.5 for this outing.
Nebraska vs. Boston College Season Stat Comparison
|Nebraska Rank||Nebraska AVG||Boston College AVG||Boston College Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Nebraska Cornhuskers Leaders
- The Cornhuskers leader in points and rebounds is Derrick Walker, who scores 17.5 points and pulls down 12.5 boards per game.
- Sam Griesel leads Nebraska in assists, averaging 4.4 per game while also scoring 10.9 points per contest.
- C.J. Wilcher makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cornhuskers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Boston College Eagles Leaders
- The Eagles’ Makai Ashton-Langford puts up enough points (12.6 per game) and assists (2.6 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- T.J. Bickerstaff grabs 7.6 rebounds per game (he also scores 7.4 points per game and adds 1.7 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Boston College rebounding leaderboard.
- Mason Madsen is consistent from deep and leads the Eagles with 1.4 made threes per game.