Table of Contents
The New Mexico Lobos (6-0) will try to extend a six-game win streak when they visit the Saint Mary’s Gaels (6-1) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at McKeon Pavilion as heavy, 10.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 136.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gaels vs. Lobos
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Moraga, California
- Arena: McKeon Pavilion
|Saint Mary’s (CA)||-10.5||136|
Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Mary’s (CA) has been favored on the moneyline seven times this season. They’ve gone 6-1 in those games.
- The Gaels have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -571 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Gaels have put together a 4-3-0 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Saint Mary’s (CA)’s games this year is 7.7 fewer points than the total of 136 in this matchup.
New Mexico Betting Stats & Info
- New Mexico won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Lobos have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +417 moneyline set for this game.
- The Lobos’ ATS record is 4-1-1 this season.
- The average over/under for New Mexico’s games this season is 16.3 more points than the point total of 136 in this outing.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. New Mexico Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Mary’s (CA) Rank||Saint Mary’s (CA) AVG||New Mexico AVG||New Mexico Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Mary’s Gaels Leaders
- The Gaels leader in points and rebounds is Mitchell Saxen, who scores 15 points and pulls down 8.9 boards per game.
- Logan Johnson is Saint Mary’s (CA)’s best passer, dishing out four assists per game while scoring 10.6 PPG.
- The Gaels get the most three-point shooting production out of Alex Ducas, who makes 2.7 threes per game.
New Mexico Lobos Leaders
- Morris Udeze is at the top of the Lobos scoring leaderboard with 19.5 points per game. He also grabs 6.3 rebounds and averages two assists per game.
- New Mexico’s leader in rebounds is Josiah Allick with eight per game, and its leader in assists is Jaelen House with 5.2 per game.
- House is dependable from three-point range and leads the Lobos with 1.7 made threes per game.