Table of Contents
The Utah Jazz (12-11) will look to break a five-game win streak when they host the Los Angeles Clippers (13-9) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at Vivint Arena as 7-point favorites. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM and BSSC. The matchup’s over/under is 224.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Jazz vs. Clippers
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM and BSSC
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Arena: Vivint Arena
Jazz Betting Stats & Information
- The Jazz have been the moneyline favorite seven total times this season. They’ve finished 2-5 in those games.
- Utah has played as a moneyline favorite of -275 or shorter twice this season, and split 1-1.
- The Jazz have a 13-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Jazz have a 1-2 record against the spread when favored by 7 points or more this season.
- The average total Utah has had set in matchups this year is 7.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- In the Jazz’s 22 games with a set total, 12 have hit the over (54.5%).
Los Angeles Betting Stats & Info
- The Clippers have been underdogs in seven games this season and won three (42.9%) of those contests.
- Los Angeles has played as an underdog of +226 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Clippers have covered the spread 11 times over 22 games with a set spread.
- The Clippers are winless against the spread when they have played as 7-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- The average point total for Los Angeles this season is 10.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Games involving the Clippers have hit the over six times this season.
Jazz vs. Clippers Season Stat Comparison
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Clippers AVG||Clippers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah Jazz Leaders
- The Jazz get 22.2 points, 8.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists from Lauri Markkanen.
- Mike Conley scores 10.2 points per game while adding 2.4 rebounds and 7.9 assists for the Jazz.
- Malik Beasley leads active Jazz in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Los Angeles Clippers Leaders
- Paul George averages 23.6 points per game. He also pulls down 6.0 rebounds and averages 4.3 assists per game.
- Ivica Zubac records 10.6 points, 11.7 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game, while John Wall adds 12.1 points, 2.6 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game.
- George is consistent from three-point range with 2.8 made threes per game.