Table of Contents
The Yale Bulldogs (6-1) are heavy favorites (-13) as they look to continue a four-game home win streak when they take on the Howard Bison (4-5) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at John J. Lee Amphitheater. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 135.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Bison
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: New Haven, Connecticut
- Arena: John J. Lee Amphitheater
Yale Betting Stats & Information
- Yale has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Bulldogs have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -952 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs have gone 5-0-0 ATS this season.
- The Bison are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 13 points or more this season.
- Yale’s average point total in matchups this year is 133.4, 2.1 points below the over/under in this game.
Howard Betting Stats & Info
- Howard has entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won twice.
- The Bison have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +613 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bison have a 3-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bison are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 13 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Howard this year is 15.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Yale vs. Howard Season Stat Comparison
|Yale Rank||Yale AVG||Howard AVG||Howard Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Yale Bulldogs Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bulldogs this season is Matt Knowling, who averages 19.6 points, 4.4 rebounds, and two assists per game.
- Isaiah Kelly leads Yale in rebounding, averaging 4.7 per game, while Bez Mbeng leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.6 in each contest.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of John Poulakidas, who knocks down 2.7 threes per game.
Howard Bison Leaders
- The Bison’s Elijah Hawkins puts up enough points (14.3 per game) and assists (4.6 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- William Settle is at the top of the Howard rebounding leaderboard with 5.8 rebounds per game. He also notches 12.4 points and adds two assists per game.
- Jordan Wood makes 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bison.