Table of Contents
The Cleveland State Vikings (4-3, 0-0 Horizon) are favored (-5.5) to extend a four-game win streak when they host the Oakland Golden Grizzlies (2-6, 0-0 Horizon) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 1, 2022 at Wolstein Center. The matchup has a point total of 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Vikings vs. Golden Grizzlies
- Game Day: Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Arena: Wolstein Center
Cleveland State Betting Stats & Information
- Cleveland State has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Vikings have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -235 or shorter.
- The Vikings are 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Grizzlies are 0-3 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or greater this year.
- Cleveland State’s average point total in matchups this year is 131.1, 6.4 points below the total in this game.
Oakland Betting Stats & Info
- Oakland has been listed as the underdog five times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Golden Grizzlies have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +193 odds on them winning this game.
- The Golden Grizzlies are 1-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Grizzlies are 0-3 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Oakland this year is 20 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Cleveland State vs. Oakland Season Stat Comparison
|Cleveland State Rank||Cleveland State AVG||Oakland AVG||Oakland Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cleveland State Vikings Leaders
- Tristan Enaruna leads the Vikings in scoring and rebounding, tallying 13.3 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Deshon Parker is Cleveland State’s best passer, distributing 5.9 assists per game while scoring 9.7 PPG.
- The Vikings get the most three-point shooting production out of Jayson Woodrich, who makes 1.4 threes per game.
Oakland Golden Grizzlies Leaders
- Trey Townsend is the top scorer for the Golden Grizzlies with 16.8 points per game. He also adds 6.4 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Keaton Hervey puts up a stat line of 7.5 rebounds, 14.1 points and 1.1 assists per game for Oakland to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jalen Moore holds the top spot for assists with six per game, adding 12 points and 2.6 rebounds per contest.
- Blake Lampman makes 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Golden Grizzlies.