Before placing any bets on Courtland Sutton’s player prop bets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. Sutton’s Denver Broncos (3-8) and the Baltimore Ravens (7-4) face off in a Week 13 matchup from M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland.
Courtland Sutton Player Props vs. Baltimore
- Matchup: Denver Broncos at Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 4, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 67.5 (-115)
Courtland Sutton Receiving Stats
- This season Sutton has 52 catches (on 88 targets) and tops the Broncos with 688 yards receiving (62.5 per game) while also scoring one TD.
- Sutton has been the target of 23.0% (88 total) of his team’s 382 passing attempts this season.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 7.1% of his team’s 14 offensive TDs.
- Sutton collected 47 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Ravens, 20.5 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Sutton has never had over 67.5 receiving yards versus the Ravens.
- Sutton did not have a touchdown catch in that outing against the Ravens.
Last 3 Games
- at Panthers (11/27/2022): 6 receptions, 75 yardsvs. Raiders (11/20/2022): 5 receptions, 80 yardsat Titans (11/13/2022): 6 receptions, 66 yards