Table of Contents
The Detroit Pistons (5-18) are underdogs (+7.5) as they try to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Dallas Mavericks (10-10) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 1, 2022 at Little Caesars Arena. The contest airs on NBA TV, BSDET, and BSSW. The matchup has an over/under of 221.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mavericks vs. Pistons
- Game Day: Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, BSDET, and BSSW
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Arena: Little Caesars Arena
Mavericks Betting Stats & Information
- The Mavericks have won 58.8% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (10-7).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -275 or shorter, Dallas has gone 2-3 (40% win percentage).
- The Mavericks have a 5-14-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks have a 1-3-1 record against the spread when favored by 7.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Dallas has had set in matchups this year is 4.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- A total of 12 of the Mavericks’ 23 games with a set total have hit the over (52.2%).
Detroit Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Pistons have been the underdog 21 times and won four, or 19%, of those games.
- This season, Detroit has won three of its 14 games, or 21.4%, when it is the underdog by at least +224 on the moneyline.
- The Pistons are 12-11-0 against the spread this year.
- The Pistons are 9-4 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Detroit this season is 5.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Pistons games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times this year.
Mavericks vs. Pistons Season Stat Comparison
|Mavericks Rank||Mavericks AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Dallas Mavericks Leaders
- Luka Doncic averages 33.5 points and 8.8 rebounds per game, with 8.6 assists.
- Spencer Dinwiddie makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Mavericks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
Detroit Pistons Leaders
- Bojan Bogdanovic averages 20.3 points per game. He also pulls down 3.8 rebounds and averages 2.5 assists per game.
- Jalen Duren is on the books for 6.6 points, 7.1 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game, while Killian Hayes adds 7.3 points, 2.6 rebounds and 4.5 assists per game.
- Bogdanovic is the top scorer from distance for the Pistons (among active players), hitting 2.3 threes per game.