Table of Contents
There will be player prop betting options available for Justin Jefferson before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Jefferson’s Minnesota Vikings (9-2) and the New York Jets (7-4) face off in a Week 13 matchup from U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Justin Jefferson Player Props vs. New York
- Matchup: Minnesota Vikings vs. New York Jets
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 4, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 84.5 (-115)
Justin Jefferson Receiving Stats
- Jefferson has posted 81 catches for 1,232 yards, tops on his squad, and five TDs. He has been targeted 116 times, and averages 112 yards receiving per game.
- So far this season, 27.3% of the 425 passes thrown by his team have gone Jefferson’s way.
- He has accounted for 20.7% of his team’s 29 offensive touchdowns this season, with six total.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Patriots (11/24/2022): 9 receptions, 139 yards, 1 TDvs. Cowboys (11/20/2022): 3 receptions, 33 yardsat Bills (11/13/2022): 10 receptions, 193 yards, 1 TD