Table of Contents
The Milwaukee Bucks (15-5) will look to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Los Angeles Lakers (8-12) on Friday, December 2, 2022 at Fiserv Forum as 8-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN, SportsNet LA, and BSWI. The matchup has an over/under of 228.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bucks vs. Lakers
- Game Day: Friday, December 2, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, SportsNet LA, and BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arena: Fiserv Forum
Bucks Betting Stats & Information
- The Bucks have won 14 of the 18 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (77.8%).
- Milwaukee has won all four games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -342 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bucks have compiled a 12-7-1 record against the spread.
- The Bucks have a 2-2 record against the spread when favored by 8 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Milwaukee has had set in games this season is 8.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The teams have hit the over in nine of the Bucks’ 20 games with a set total.
Los Angeles Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Lakers have won four out of the 13 games, or 30.8%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Los Angeles has played as an underdog of +266 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Lakers have put together a record of 8-12-0 against the spread this year.
- The Lakers are winless against the spread when they have played as 8-point underdogs or more (0-2).
- The average point total for Los Angeles this year is 1.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- This year, Lakers games have hit the over 10 times.
Bucks vs. Lakers Season Stat Comparison
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Lakers AVG||Lakers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Milwaukee Bucks Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bucks this season is Giannis Antetokounmpo (among active players), who averages 31.3 points, 11.5 rebounds, and 5.5 assists per game.
- Bobby Portis adds 13.3 points, 2.2 assists and 10.6 rebounds per contest. Jrue Holiday puts up 17.8 points, 7.3 assists and 4.9 rebounds a game.
- Brook Lopez leads active Bucks in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Los Angeles Lakers Leaders
- Anthony Davis scores 26.3 points per game, while also grabbing 12.7 rebounds and averaging 2.6 assists per game.
- Russell Westbrook adds 15.1 points, 5.2 rebounds and 7.2 assists per game to the team’s offensive output.
- Lonnie Walker IV hits 1.9 three-pointers per game.