Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have listed player prop bets for Russell Wilson ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Wilson’s Denver Broncos (3-8) and the Baltimore Ravens (7-4) hit the field in Week 13 at M&T Bank Stadium.
Russell Wilson Player Props vs. Baltimore
- Matchup: Denver Broncos at Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 4, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 220.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 10.5 (-115)
Russell Wilson Passing Stats
- Wilson has thrown for 2,369 yards (236.9 per game) while completing 58.9% of his passes, with eight TDs and five INTs.
- He’s also chipped in via the running game, with 137 yards (13.7 per game) on 35 carries and one TD.
- Wilson ranks 25th in the league with 19.8 completed passes per game (198 total completions this season).
- Wilson ranks 18th in the NFL with 1,156 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Broncos have thrown the football in 57.4% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 42.6% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 32nd in the NFL in points scored.
Last 3 Games
- at Panthers (11/27/2022): 19-of-35 (54.3%), 142 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTsvs. Raiders (11/20/2022): 24-of-31 (77.4%), 247 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTsat Titans (11/13/2022): 21-of-42 (50%), 286 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT