Table of Contents
The Saint Peter’s Peacocks (4-2, 0-0 MAAC) are favored (by 3.5 points) to continue a four-game home win streak when they host the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (3-4, 0-0 MAAC) on Thursday, December 1, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 131 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Peacocks vs. Mountaineers
- Game Day: Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
- Arena: Yanitelli Center
Saint Peter’s Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Peter’s is 3-1 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 75%).
- The Peacocks have not played a game with moneyline odds of -169 or shorter.
- The Peacocks have a 3-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this season, the Mountaineers are 2-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under Saint Peter’s has had in its matchups this year is 5.2 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Mount St. Mary’s Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Mount St. Mary’s has been the underdog six times and won two of those games.
- The Mountaineers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +140 odds on them winning this game.
- The Mountaineers’ ATS record is 3-3-0 this year.
- The Mountaineers have a 2-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- Mount St. Mary’s games this season have averaged a total of 137 points, six more than the point total in this matchup.
Saint Peter’s vs. Mount St. Mary’s Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Peter’s Rank||Saint Peter’s AVG||Mount St. Mary’s AVG||Mount St. Mary’s Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Peter’s Peacocks Leaders
- Latrell Reid leads the Peacocks in rebounds and assists. Reid averages 6.2 points, 5.8 rebounds, and 4 assists per game.
- Jaylen Murray leads Saint Peter’s in scoring, averaging 15 per game to go with 2.8 rebounds and 3.2 assists.
- Murray makes more threes per game than any other member of the Peacocks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers Leaders
- Jalen Benjamin’s points (17.9 per game) and assists (5.6 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Mountaineers’ leaderboards.
- Malik Jefferson is at the top of the Mount St. Mary’s rebounding leaderboard with 7.9 rebounds per game. He also notches 10.1 points and adds 1.3 assists per game.
- Dakota Leffew averages 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Mountaineers.