Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have installed player prop bet markets for Saquon Barkley ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. NFC East foes square off in Week 13 when Barkley’s New York Giants (7-4) take the field against the Washington Commanders (7-5) at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Saquon Barkley Player Props vs. Washington
- Matchup: New York Giants vs. Washington Commanders
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 4, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 71.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 20.5 (-115)
Saquon Barkley Rushing Stats
- Barkley has racked up a team-high 992 rushing yards (90.2 per game) and scored seven TDs.
- He also accumulates 20.3 receiving yards per game, grabbing 35 passes for 223 yards.
- He has accounted for seven of his team’s 24 touchdowns on offense this season, or 29.2%.
- He has received 224 of his team’s 357 carries this season (62.7%).
- Barkley ranks fourth in rushing yards after contact this season with 435, thanks in part to seven broken tackles.
- Over his two career matchups against the Commanders, Barkley averaged 43.5 rushing yards per game, 28.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Barkley has never run for more than 71.5 yards against the Commanders.
- Barkley, in two matchups versus the Commanders, has not run for a TD.
Last 3 Games
- at Cowboys (11/24/2022): 11 carries, 39 yards, 1 TDvs. Lions (11/20/2022): 15 carries, 22 yardsvs. Texans (11/13/2022): 35 carries, 152 yards, 1 TD