Table of Contents
The Siena Saints (4-3, 0-0 MAAC) are at home in MAAC play against the Canisius Golden Griffins (2-4, 0-0 MAAC) on Friday, December 2, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Saints are favored by 8.5 points in the game. The matchup’s over/under is 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Saints vs. Golden Griffins
- Game Day: Friday, December 2, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Albany, New York
- Arena: MVP Arena
Siena Betting Stats & Information
- Siena has won 66.7% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (2-1).
- The Saints have not played a game with moneyline odds of -430 or shorter.
- The Saints have gone 4-2-1 ATS this season.
- The average total Siena has had set in games this season is 4.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
Canisius Betting Stats & Info
- Canisius has entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won once.
- The Golden Griffins have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +337 odds on them winning this game.
- The Golden Griffins are 1-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Canisius this year is 13 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Siena vs. Canisius Season Stat Comparison
|Siena Rank||Siena AVG||Canisius AVG||Canisius Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Siena Saints Leaders
- The Saints leader in points and assists is Javian McCollum, who puts up 17 points per game along with 5.3 assists.
- Siena’s best rebounder is Michael Baer, who averages 5.7 boards per game in addition to his 2.6 PPG average.
- Andrew Platek leads the Saints in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Canisius Golden Griffins Leaders
- Tahj Staveskie collects 13.8 points and tacks on 3.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Golden Griffins’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Xzavier Long is at the top of the Canisius rebounding leaderboard with six rebounds per game. He also notches 6.2 points and adds 1.8 assists per game.
- Jamir Moultrie makes 3.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Golden Griffins.