Table of Contents
Tyler Allgeier has player prop betting options available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Allgeier and the Atlanta Falcons (5-7) square off against the Pittsburgh Steelers (4-7) in Week 13 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Tyler Allgeier Player Props vs. Pittsburgh
- Matchup: Atlanta Falcons vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 4, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 38.5 (-115)
Tyler Allgeier Rushing Stats
- Allgeier has run for a team-leading 552 yards on 121 attempts (50.2 yards per game) and scored one TD.
- He has tacked on 10 catches for 87 yards (7.9 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- He has scored two combined touchdowns this season, 7.7% of his team’s 26 offensive TDs.
- He has handled 121, or 31.0%, of his team’s 390 rushing attempts this season.
- Allgeier ranks 21st in rushing yards after contact this season with 206, thanks in part to two broken tackles.
Last 3 Games
- at Commanders (11/27/2022): 11 carries, 54 yardsvs. Bears (11/20/2022): 8 carries, 55 yardsat Panthers (11/10/2022): 8 carries, 20 yards