Table of Contents
The Youngstown State Penguins (5-2, 0-0 Horizon) visit the Northern Kentucky Norse (3-4, 0-0 Horizon) in a matchup of Horizon teams at BB&T Arena at Northern Kentucky, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 1, 2022. The Penguins are 1-point favorites in the game. The point total in the matchup is set at 141.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Penguins vs. Norse
- Game Day: Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Highland Heights, Kentucky
- Arena: BB&T Arena at Northern Kentucky
Youngstown State Betting Stats & Information
- Youngstown State has put together a 4-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 80% of those games).
- The Penguins have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -117 or shorter.
- The Penguins’ ATS record is 5-2-0 this season.
- The Norse are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- Youngstown State’s average point total in matchups this year is 156.3, 15.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Northern Kentucky Betting Stats & Info
- Northern Kentucky has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Norse have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -103.
- The Norse have covered the spread once in six opportunities this season.
- The Norse have a 1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average over/under for Northern Kentucky’s games this year is 3.7 fewer points than the point total of 141 for this outing.
Youngstown State vs. Northern Kentucky Season Stat Comparison
|Youngstown State Rank||Youngstown State AVG||Northern Kentucky AVG||Northern Kentucky Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Youngstown State Penguins Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Penguins is Adrian Nelson, who averages 14.4 points and 9.9 rebounds per game.
- Dwayne Cohill leads Youngstown State in assists, averaging 4.1 per game while also scoring 13.9 points per contest.
- Brandon Rush leads the Penguins in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Northern Kentucky Norse Leaders
- Marques Warrick is the top scorer for the Norse with 21.6 points per game. He also adds three rebounds and three assists per game to his statistics.
- The Northern Kentucky leaders in rebounding and assists are Chris Brandon with 12.4 rebounds per game (he also adds 7 points and 1.3 assists per game) and Xavier Rhodes with 4.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.8 points and two rebounds per game).
- Warrick makes 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Norse.