Table of Contents
The Boston University Terriers (4-4) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Merrimack Warriors (1-7) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, December 2, 2022 as 3-point favorites. The Warriors have lost six games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 127.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Terriers vs. Warriors
- Game Day: Friday, December 2, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: North Andover, Massachusetts
- Arena: Hammel Court
Boston University Betting Stats & Information
- Boston University has been the moneyline favorite five times this season. They’ve gone 3-2 in those games.
- The Terriers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -161 or shorter.
- The Terriers have gone 3-4-0 ATS this season.
- The Warriors have a 1-6 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Boston University’s games this year is 9.6 more points than the over/under of 127 in this matchup.
Merrimack Betting Stats & Info
- Merrimack has been listed as the underdog seven times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Warriors have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +132.
- The Warriors have covered the spread once in seven opportunities this season.
- The Warriors are 1-6 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- Merrimack’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 129.3 points, 2.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Boston University vs. Merrimack Season Stat Comparison
|Boston University Rank||Boston University AVG||Merrimack AVG||Merrimack Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston University Terriers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Terriers this season is Walter Whyte, who averages 13.3 points, 5.9 rebounds, and 0.8 assists per game.
- Boston University’s leading rebounder is Nevin Zink averaging 6.0 boards per game and its best passer is Miles Brewster and his 2.1 assists per game.
- Whyte leads the Terriers in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Merrimack Warriors Leaders
- The Warriors’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Jordan Minor with 17.0 points and 8.5 rebounds per game.
- Javon Bennett records more assists than any other Merrimack teammate with 2.4 per game. He also scores 8.5 points and pulls down 1.1 rebounds per game.
- Ziggy Reid is the most prolific from distance for the Warriors, hitting 1.8 threes per game.