Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have posted plenty of player prop betting options for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Kareem Hunt, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS. Hunt’s Cleveland Browns (4-7) and the Houston Texans (1-9-1) face off in a Week 13 matchup from NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas.
Create your NFL Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Kareem Hunt Player Props vs. Houston
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns at Houston Texans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 4, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 32.5 (-110)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 10.5 (-110)
Kareem Hunt Rushing Stats
- Hunt has 361 yards rushing on 93 carries (32.8 yards per game), with three TDs.
- Hunt also has 23 receptions for 155 yards (14.1 yards per game) and one score.
- He has accounted for four of his team’s 30 touchdowns on offense this season, or 13.3%.
- He has received 93 of his team’s 350 carries this season (26.6%).
- Hunt has stayed on his feet for 181 rushing yards after contact this season, 34th in the league.
- Hunt notched 51 rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Texans, 18.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In one game against them, Hunt has run for more than 32.5 yards each time.
- Hunt did not have a touchdown run in that outing against the Texans.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Buccaneers (11/27/2022): 5 carries, 15 yardsat Bills (11/20/2022): 5 carries, 32 yards; 2 receptions, 22 yardsat Dolphins (11/13/2022): 6 carries, 9 yards