Table of Contents
AFC West foes meet when the Las Vegas Raiders (4-7) and the Los Angeles Chargers (6-5) square off on Sunday, December 4, 2022 at Allegiant Stadium.
The Chargers are underdogs, but by less than a field goal (+1), against the Raiders (with an over/under of 50.5 points).
Game Info, Betting Lines for Las Vegas Raiders vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Game Day: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Paradise, Nevada
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Raiders
- The Raiders have a 5-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Raiders are 2-5 against the spread when favored by 1 point or more this season.
- Raiders games have hit the over on seven of 11 occasions (63.6%).
Stats & Insights for Raiders
- From an offensive standpoint, the Raiders rank seventh in the NFL with 363.5 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 27th in total defense (370.6 yards allowed per contest).
- The Raiders are averaging 24.1 points per game offensively this season (10th in NFL), and they are giving up 25.1 points per game (26th) on defense.
- The Raiders are totaling 240.7 passing yards per game offensively this year (eighth in NFL), and they are allowing 253 passing yards per game (26th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Raiders are compiling 122.8 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 13th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 16th, giving up 117.6 rushing yards per game.
- Despite having a bottom-five defense on third down that ranks fifth-worst in the NFL (45.5% third-down conversion rate), the Raiders have had more success on the other side of the ball, ranking 21st in the NFL by putting up a 39.1% third-down percentage.
- The Raiders have one of the most economical offensive attacks in the NFL (fifth in yards per play at 6.1) while their defense is one of the worst (6.1 yards allowed per play, 28th in the league).
- With eight forced turnovers (30th in NFL) against nine turnovers committed (first in NFL), the Raiders (-1) own the 22nd-ranked turnover margin in the NFL.
Raiders’ Best Players
- Derek Carr: 2,730 PASS YDS / 248.2 YPG / 63% / 18 TD / 7 INT
- Josh Jacobs: 216 CAR / 1,159 YDS / 105.4 YPG / 9 TD / 40 REC / 325 YDS / 29.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Davante Adams: 71 REC / 999 YDS / 90.8 YPG / 10 TD
- Mack Hollins: 40 REC / 531 YDS / 48.3 YPG / 3 TD
- Maxx Crosby: 67 TKL / 17 TFL / 10.5 SACK / 2 PD
- Duron Harmon: 51 TKL / 2 INT / 5 PD
Betting Insights for Chargers
- The Chargers have a 7-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Chargers are 3-0 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- Six of the Chargers’ 11 games with a set total have hit the over (54.5%).
Stats & Insights for Chargers
- The Chargers rank 14th with 348 total yards per contest on offense, and they rank 26th with 368.7 total yards given up per game on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Chargers’ defense has been a bottom-five unit in scoring defense this season, surrendering 25.6 points per game, which ranks fourth-worst in the NFL. On offense, they rank 13th with 22.9 points per contest.
- The Chargers rank sixth in the NFL with 262.2 passing yards per contest on offense, and they rank 18th with 217.4 passing yards ceded per game on the defensive side of the ball.
- In terms of rushing, this season has been difficult for the Chargers on both sides of the ball, as they are compiling just 85.8 rushing yards per game (third-worst) and surrendering 151.4 rushing yards per game (fifth-worst).
- The Chargers rank ninth in the NFL with a 43% third-down conversion rate on offense, and 26th with a 44.8% third-down percentage allowed on defense.
- The Chargers’ defense has been struggling in terms of yards surrendered per play, ranking third-worst at 6.2. They have been more effective on offense, regstering 5.4 yards per play (22nd-ranked).
- At +3, the Chargers sport the sixth-ranked turnover margin in the NFL, with 15 forced turnovers (10th in NFL) and 12 turnovers committed (eighth in NFL).
Best Players for Chargers
- Justin Herbert: 3,004 PASS YDS / 273.1 YPG / 67.4% / 19 TD / 7 INT / 36 CAR / 128 RUSH YDS / 0 TD
- Austin Ekeler: 128 CAR / 554 YDS / 50.4 YPG / 7 TD / 80 REC / 497 YDS / 45.2 YPG / 5 TD
- Josh Palmer: 50 REC / 552 YDS / 55.2 YPG / 3 TD
- Mike Williams: 38 REC / 510 YDS / 63.8 YPG / 3 TD
- Khalil Mack: 35 TKL / 10 TFL / 7 SACK / 1 PD
- Derwin James: 100 TKL / 5 TFL / 4 SACK / 1 INT / 4 PD
- Bryce Callahan: 34 TKL / 2 TFL / 2 INT / 5 PD