Table of Contents
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Nico Collins and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Collins and the Houston Texans (1-9-1) take the field against the Cleveland Browns (4-7) in Week 13 at NRG Stadium.
Nico Collins Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: Houston Texans vs. Cleveland Browns
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 4, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 44.5 (-115)
Nico Collins Receiving Stats
- Collins has reeled in 34 passes (56 targets) for 446 yards (49.6 per game), and he has one TD this year.
- So far this season, 15.2% of the 368 passes thrown by his team have gone Collins’ way.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s 17 touchdowns on offense this season, or 5.9%.
- Collins had 32 receiving yards in one career matchup against the Browns, 12.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (44.5).
- Collins, in one game against them, has never surpassed 44.5 receiving yards.
- Collins did not have a touchdown catch in that game against the Browns.
Last 3 Games
- at Dolphins (11/27/2022): 6 receptions, 44 yardsvs. Commanders (11/20/2022): 5 receptions, 48 yardsat Giants (11/13/2022): 5 receptions, 49 yards, 1 TD