There will be player props available for David Montgomery before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. NFC North opponents meet in Week 13 when Montgomery’s Chicago Bears (3-9) hit the field against the Green Bay Packers (4-8) at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
David Montgomery Player Props vs. Green Bay
- Matchup: Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 4, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 68.5 (-110)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 14.5 (-115)
David Montgomery Rushing Stats
- Montgomery has 580 rushing yards (52.7 per game) on 146 carries, with three TDs.
- And he has added 21 receptions for 238 yards (21.6 yards per game).
- He has accounted for three of his team’s 28 touchdowns on offense this season, or 10.7%.
- He has received 146 of his team’s 430 carries this season (34.0%).
- Montgomery ranks 11th in rushing yards after contact this season with 322, thanks in part to 17 broken tackles.
Against Green Bay
- Over his three career matchups against them, Montgomery has averaged 54.7 rushing yards per game versus the Packers, 13.8 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Montgomery, in three games against them, has gone over 68.5 rushing yards once.
- In three games against the Packers Montgomery has not rushed for a touchdown.
Last 3 Games
- at Jets (11/27/2022): 14 carries, 79 yards; 3 receptions, 34 yardsat Falcons (11/20/2022): 17 carries, 67 yards, 1 TD; 3 receptions, 54 yardsvs. Lions (11/13/2022): 9 carries, 37 yards