Table of Contents
The Dayton Flyers (4-4) play the SE Louisiana Lions (4-4) as heavy, 18-point favorites on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 132 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Flyers vs. Lions
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Dayton, Ohio
- Arena: UD Arena
Dayton Betting Stats & Information
- Dayton has a 4-4 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- The Flyers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -5000 or shorter.
- The Flyers are 2-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lions have a 2-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 18 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Dayton’s games this season is 10.6 fewer points than the over/under of 132 in this matchup.
SE Louisiana Betting Stats & Info
- SE Louisiana has won two of the six games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1400.
- So far this season, the Lions have compiled a 5-2-0 record against the spread.
- The Lions are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 18 points or more this season.
- The average point total for SE Louisiana this season is 19.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Dayton vs. SE Louisiana Season Stat Comparison
|Dayton Rank||Dayton AVG||SE Louisiana AVG||SE Louisiana Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Dayton Flyers Leaders
- The Flyers scoring leader is Daron Holmes, who averages 15.5 per contest to go with 6.6 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Toumani Camara is Dayton’s leading rebounder, grabbing 9.4 per game, while Malachi Smith is its best passer, distributing 4.5 assists in each contest.
- The Flyers get the most three-point shooting production out of Mustapha Amzil, who knocks down 1.6 threes per game.
SE Louisiana Lions Leaders
- The Lions’ Boogie Anderson averages enough points (11.9 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Roger McFarlane grabs 8.1 rebounds per game (he also scores 7.4 points per game and adds 1.4 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the SE Louisiana rebounding leaderboard.
- Roscoe Eastmond makes two three-pointers per game, the most on the Lions.