Table of Contents
The Hampton Pirates (1-6) are 1-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a five-game losing streak when they host the Howard Bison (4-6) on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at Hampton Convocation Center. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 144.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bison vs. Pirates
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Hampton, Virginia
- Arena: Hampton Convocation Center
Howard Betting Stats & Information
- This is the first game this season when Howard is the moneyline favorite.
- The Bison have not played as a moneyline favorite of -118 or shorter.
- The Bison have gone 3-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Pirates have a 2-3-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average over/under Howard has had set in matchups this season is 4.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
Hampton Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Hampton has been listed as the underdog in six games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Pirates have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -103 odds on them winning this game.
- The Pirates are 2-3-1 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this year, the Pirates are 2-3-1 against the spread.
- Hampton’s games this season have averaged a total of 150.9 points, 6.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Howard vs. Hampton Season Stat Comparison
|Howard Rank||Howard AVG||Hampton AVG||Hampton Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Howard Bison Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Bison is Elijah Hawkins, who scores 14.3 points and dishes out 4.6 assists per game.
- Howard’s best rebounder is William Settle, who averages 5.5 boards per game in addition to his 12.6 PPG average.
- Jordan Wood makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bison, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
Hampton Pirates Leaders
- Russell Dean scores 14.7 points and adds 3.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Pirates’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Jordan Nesbitt’s stat line of 7.3 rebounds, 13.5 points and 2.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Hampton rebounding leaderboard.
- Marquis Godwin knocks down 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Pirates.