Table of Contents
Bookmakers have installed plenty of player prop betting options for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Kenyan Drake, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS. Drake and the Baltimore Ravens (7-4) take on the Denver Broncos (3-8) in Week 13 at M&T Bank Stadium.
Kenyan Drake Player Props vs. Denver
- Matchup: Baltimore Ravens vs. Denver Broncos
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 4, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 26.5 (-110)
Kenyan Drake Rushing Stats
- Drake has 392 yards on 85 carries (43.6 yards per game), with three rushing TDs.
- In addition he has 52 receiving yards (5.8 per game) on 11 catches, with one TD.
- He has accounted for 14.3% of his team’s 28 offensive touchdowns this season, with four total.
- He has handled 85, or 25.1%, of his team’s 339 rushing attempts this season.
- Drake ranks 53rd in rushing yards after contact this season with 111.
- Against the Broncos, Drake’s 17 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups are 9.5 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Drake has run for more than 26.5 yards once against the Broncos.
- Drake, in two matchups versus the Broncos, has run for a TD once, but not more than one in a single contest.
Last 3 Games
- at Jaguars (11/27/2022): 2 carries, 2 yardsvs. Panthers (11/20/2022): 10 carries, 46 yardsat Saints (11/7/2022): 24 carries, 93 yards, 2 TDs