Table of Contents
The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (2-4) are underdogs (+2) as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (4-3) at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at Donald W. Reynolds Center. The matchup’s over/under is set at 155.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Eagles vs. Golden Hurricane
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Arena: Donald W. Reynolds Center
Oral Roberts Betting Stats & Information
- Oral Roberts has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Golden Eagles have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -130 or shorter.
- The Golden Eagles are 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 2-point underdogs this season, the Golden Hurricane are 1-3-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under Oral Roberts has had set in games this year is 0.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
Tulsa Betting Stats & Info
- Tulsa has won one of the five games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Golden Hurricane have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +109 odds on them winning this game.
- The Golden Hurricane are 1-4-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 2-point underdogs this year, the Golden Hurricane are 1-3-1 against the spread.
- Tulsa’s games this season have averaged a total of 144.3 points, 11.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Oral Roberts vs. Tulsa Season Stat Comparison
|Oral Roberts Rank||Oral Roberts AVG||Tulsa AVG||Tulsa Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oral Roberts Golden Eagles Leaders
- The Golden Eagles leader in points and assists is Max Abmas, who scores 16 points per game to go with 3.4 assists.
- Connor Vanover is Oral Roberts’ best rebounder, grabbing an average of 7.6 boards in each contest while scoring 13.3 points per game.
- Abmas leads the Golden Eagles in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Tulsa Golden Hurricane Leaders
- Sam Griffin is the top scorer for the Golden Hurricane with 16.2 points per game. He also tacks on 2.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game to his stats.
- Tulsa’s leader in rebounds is Bryant Selebangue with 8.3 per game, and its leader in assists is Anthony Pritchard with 3.5 per game.
- Griffin is the top scorer from deep for the Golden Hurricane, hitting 2.7 threes per game.