Table of Contents
The Princeton Tigers (5-2) are favored (-2) to extend a five-game winning streak when they visit the Drexel Dragons (4-4) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at Daskalakis Athletic Center. The matchup has an over/under set at 133 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Dragons
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Daskalakis Athletic Center
Princeton Betting Stats & Information
- Princeton has won four of six games when favored on the moneyline this season (66.7%).
- The Tigers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -130 or shorter.
- The Tigers are 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Dragons are 2-3 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The average total Princeton has had set in matchups this season is 7.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
Drexel Betting Stats & Info
- Drexel has entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won once.
- The Dragons have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +110 odds on them winning this game.
- The Dragons’ ATS record is 4-3-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 2-point underdogs this season, the Dragons are 2-3 against the spread.
- The average total in Drexel’s games this year is 4.7 fewer points than the point total of 133 for this outing.
Princeton vs. Drexel Season Stat Comparison
|Princeton Rank||Princeton AVG||Drexel AVG||Drexel Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Princeton Tigers Leaders
- The Tigers leader in points and assists is Tosan Evbuomwan, who scores 14 points per game to go with 3.3 assists.
- Caden Pierce is Princeton’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 6.6 boards in each contest while scoring 5.6 points per game.
- Blake Peters makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
Drexel Dragons Leaders
- Amari Williams records 16.4 points and 7.9 rebounds per game for the Dragons, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Drexel’s assist leader is Justin Moore with 2.4 per game. He also records 9 points per game and tacks on 3.1 rebounds per game.
- Coletrane Washington hits 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Dragons.