Table of Contents
The Utah Valley Wolverines (3-4) host the Long Beach State Beach (4-3) after winning three straight home games. The Wolverines are favored by 3.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 3, 2022. The point total is set at 140.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolverines vs. Beach
- Game Day: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Orem, Utah
- Arena: UCCU Center
Utah Valley Betting Stats & Information
- Utah Valley has gone 2-1 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7%).
- The Wolverines have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -172 or shorter.
- The Wolverines are 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this season, the Beach are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under Utah Valley has had in its games this year is 2.2 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Long Beach State Betting Stats & Info
- Long Beach State has entered the game as underdogs three times this season and won once.
- The Beach have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +145 odds on them winning this game.
- The Beach’s ATS record is 3-3-0 this season.
- The Beach are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under in Long Beach State’s games this season is 1.9 fewer points than the point total of 140.5 in this outing.
Utah Valley vs. Long Beach State Season Stat Comparison
|Utah Valley Rank||Utah Valley AVG||Long Beach State AVG||Long Beach State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah Valley Wolverines Leaders
- Justin Harmon leads the Wolverines in scoring, tallying 13.4 points per game to go with four rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Utah Valley’s leading rebounder is Aziz Bandaogo averaging 10 boards per game and its best passer is Trey Woodbury and his 3.4 assists per game.
- The Wolverines get the most three-point shooting production out of Woodbury, who knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
Long Beach State Beach Leaders
- Joel Murray’s points (13.7 per game) and assists (4.7 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Beach’s leaderboards.
- Aboubacar Traore’s stat line of eight rebounds, 9 points and 1.4 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Long Beach State rebounding leaderboard.
- Jadon Jones is consistent from deep and leads the Beach with two made threes per game.