Table of Contents
The Belmont Bruins (5-3, 1-0 MVC) are 3.5-point favorites as they look to extend a four-game win streak when they visit the Illinois State Redbirds (2-6, 0-1 MVC) on Sunday, December 4, 2022 at Redbird Arena. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 138.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bruins vs. Redbirds
- Game Day: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Normal, Illinois
- Arena: Redbird Arena
Belmont Betting Stats & Information
- Belmont has won four of six games when the moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- The Bruins have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -181 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bruins have compiled a 3-4-1 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year, the Redbirds are 1-3 against the spread.
- The average total Belmont has had set in games this season is 11.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
Illinois State Betting Stats & Info
- Illinois State has been listed as the underdog four times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Redbirds have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +151.
- The Redbirds are 1-7-0 against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this season, the Redbirds are 1-3 against the spread.
- The average total for Illinois State’s games this year is 8.6 fewer points than the point total of 138 in this outing.
Belmont vs. Illinois State Season Stat Comparison
|Belmont Rank||Belmont AVG||Illinois State AVG||Illinois State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Belmont Bruins Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Bruins is Ben Sheppard, who scores 19.4 points and dishes out 4.4 assists per game.
- Belmont’s best rebounder is Even Brauns, who averages 5.5 boards per game in addition to his 6.1 PPG average.
- Drew Friberg makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bruins, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.8 per contest.
Illinois State Redbirds Leaders
- The Redbirds’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Kendall Lewis with 12.8 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Illinois State’s assist leader is Darius Burford with 2.5 per game. He also averages 10.5 points per game and adds 3.3 rebounds per game.
- Colton Sandage is dependable from distance and leads the Redbirds with 1.5 made threes per game.