Table of Contents
The Miami Hurricanes (7-1, 0-0 ACC) will try to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Louisville Cardinals (0-7, 0-0 ACC) on Sunday, December 4, 2022 at KFC Yum! Center as heavy, 10.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET. The point total is 136 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hurricanes vs. Cardinals
- Game Day: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Louisville, Kentucky
- Arena: KFC Yum! Center
Miami Betting Stats & Information
- Miami has not lost as the moneyline favorite this season, going 6-0.
- The Hurricanes have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -544 or shorter.
- The Hurricanes are 4-4-0 ATS this season.
- The Cardinals are 0-3 against the spread when an underdog by 10.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Miami has had set in matchups this season is 1.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
Louisville Betting Stats & Info
- Louisville has been listed as the underdog four times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Cardinals have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +404 moneyline set for this game.
- The Cardinals are winless against the spread so far this year in seven opportunities.
- The Cardinals have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 10.5 points or more this year (0-3).
- The average over/under in Louisville’s games this year is five fewer points than the point total of 136 in this outing.
Miami vs. Louisville Season Stat Comparison
|Miami Rank||Miami AVG||Louisville AVG||Louisville Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami Hurricanes Leaders
- Norchad Omier leads the Hurricanes in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 13.9 points and 10.4 boards per game.
- Miami’s best passer is Isaiah Wong, who averages 3.5 assists per game to go with his 13.8 PPG scoring average.
- The Hurricanes get the most three-point shooting production out of Nijel Pack, who makes 1.9 threes per game.
Louisville Cardinals Leaders
- The Cardinals’ El Ellis puts up enough points (16.9 per game) and assists (3.4 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Brandon Huntley-Hatfield grabs six rebounds per game (he also scores 8.3 points per game and adds 0.7 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Louisville rebounding leaderboard.
- Ellis is the most prolific from deep for the Cardinals, hitting 2.1 threes per game.