Table of Contents
The Rice Owls (5-2) will try to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the Texas State Bobcats (5-3) on Sunday, December 4, 2022 at Strahan Coliseum as 6.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 139.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Owls
- Game Day: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: San Marcos, Texas
- Arena: Strahan Coliseum
Texas State Betting Stats & Information
- Texas State has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Bobcats have not played a game with moneyline odds of -286 or shorter.
- The Bobcats are 3-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Owls are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- The average total Texas State has had set in games this season is 10.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Rice Betting Stats & Info
- Rice has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Owls have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +233.
- The Owls’ ATS record is 3-3-0 this year.
- The Owls are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or greater this year.
- The average point total for Rice this season is 10.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Texas State vs. Rice Season Stat Comparison
|Texas State Rank||Texas State AVG||Rice AVG||Rice Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas State Bobcats Leaders
- The Bobcats scoring leader is Mason Harrell, who averages 19.5 per contest to go with 3.5 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Texas State’s leading rebounder is Tyler Morgan averaging six boards per game and its best passer is Drue Drinnon and his 2.8 assists per game.
- The Bobcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Harrell, who makes 1.6 threes per game.
Rice Owls Leaders
- Max Fiedler racks up 6.7 rebounds and 5.4 assists per game, placing him at the top of the Owls’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Rice’s Travis Evee averages 18 points, two rebounds and 2.4 assists per game, making him the top scorer on the squad.
- Evee makes three three-pointers per game, the most on the Owls.